Price And Quantity
- any Inch
- Chemical Mechanical Pulp
- any Milligram per cubic meter (mg/m3)
Chromo Paper is synthetic paper which is used for offset printing purpose. Manufacturing process of this paper prevents deforestation as no tree based raw material is used for it. This paper is accessible with film lamination or varnished surface. It has distinctively glossy surface. Chromo paper is chosen for printing book cover, visiting card, magazine, brochure, catalog and labels for its excellent printing quality. This paper has standard diameter and thickness. It is recyclable type and is cost effective.
- High gloss and printing gloss
- High bulk and stiffness
- Superior surface strength
- High opacity
- Posters, brochures, exquisite albums, photography, desk calendars, monthly calendars, inset, etc.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 Per Day
- 4 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
House No. 41, First Floor, Block C, Pocket 4, Rohini Sector 11 Delhi Delhi India 91-11-27048929